Monday, October 1, 2012

Launch at the Landing!

Where: King's Landing Historical Settlement in New Brunswick (more information HERE)

When: October 6th, 2012 (opening hours from 10-5, best time to catch me is between 2 and closing at the Visitor's Centre)

Who: ME!

What: It's Thanksgiving weekend at the Landing, so it will be a great time to pop by, have a look around, try some apple pie and enjoy the atmosphere.  I'll be in the Visitors Centre, so say hello on your way in, and buy a book (and have it signed) on your way out! Or join me at the King's Head Inn for lunch, where I might just crack open a book and read a bit while I sip some yummy apple cider. Can't wait to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.

Brenda