Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Moment

Since my hubby gave me an awesome camera for my birthday, I've been dabbling a teensy bit in photography. My poor kids constantly get to deal with a lens in their face, and the horses and assorted other animals are slowly learning to ignore me.

Anyway, I love this picture of my daughter and her pony, and the quote is me to a tee. Simple pleasures and the little things in life are so important. I guess that's why I live in the country. Happy Monday!   - Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo and love the quote. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! It's a great camera, and I love playing with the light. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the picture, it looks like it's been taken by a professional! And the quote is beautiful and so true. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.

Brenda