Wednesday, June 1, 2016

ONE MORE DAY!

Seriously exciting things going on today! Only ONE DAY UNTIL LAUNCH! I can't believe it's here already. It's been four years of writing, editing, planning, submitting, stressing, ups and downs, and now I get to see my book baby launch into the world! I'm all over the place today in the blogosphere, and can't wait for you to check it out. Venue is perfect, books are there, and there's one beautiful smoked salmon platter ordered. Oh yeah. 

So here's what you need to do:

1. Go to Yelena Casale's Blog HERE and find out a little more background of how SKIN came into being, as well as my advice for aspiring authors. 

2. Go to AnnMarie Meyers Blog HERE read about out how being a military spouse affects my writing, my other passions, and what a perfect day looks like for me.

3. Enter my giveaway for a free copy of SKIN HERE. (US residents only)

4. GET READY! Tomorrow is the big day! More information HERE (Lindsay Chung's article from the Comox Valley Record) and HERE

Brenda  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after moderation.

Brenda